Various Profile types have been imported. Their policies should be personalized in regard to the Activity streams, the Tagging, the Report-To information, etc.
Solution with Websphere Commandline Interface
Search the HCL Connections documentation for the steps to solve your problem.
- Start the wsadmin commandline interface as administrator. ATTENTION: All commands for the commandline interface are case sensitive!
- Activate the relevant Jython script.
- Check out the relevant HCL Connections configuration XML file.
- Open the HCL Connections configuration XML file and edit the parameters. ATTENTION: Make sure you don’t accidentally violate the XML schema, e.g. by forgetting to close a tag or a quotation mark. For every profile type:
- Copy the ‘default’ profile policy
- Rename it to the profile type,
- Change all the settings you want to. There are more than 15 individual parameters and settings you can adjust for every Profile type.
- Check in the configuration file again.
Solution with Connections Administration Toolkit (CAT)
Navigate to Administration – Profiles, subsection Profile Types. There, all the profile types you have imported from the Directory are listed. The parameters you can adjust are separated into groups: