Connections provides many parameters that can be changed to customize the Bookmarks application. For example, you can configure the tag cloud, the most visited links, Bookmarks notification, trash purging intervals, and many more.
Solution with Websphere Commandline Interface
Search the HCL Connections documentation for the steps to solve your problem.
- Start the wsadmin commandline interface as administrator. ATTENTION: All commands for the commandline interface are case sensitive!
- Activate the relevant Jython script.
- Check out the relevant HCL Connections configuration XML file.
- Open the HCL Connections configuration XML file and edit the parameters. ATTENTION: Make sure you don’t accidentally violate the XML schema, e.g. by forgetting to close a tag or a quotation mark.
- Check in the configuration file again.
Solution with Connections Administration Toolkit (CAT)
Navigate to Administration – Bookmarks, subsection Configure. There, you can see all editable configuration properties, sorted by category, and with a more detailed explanation as to what that configuration property changes.